Sorry, this job is no longer available
Marketing Manager – Food Manufacturing
Our client is one of Europe’s leading dairy companies, concentrating on a range of branded and private label goods for some of the world’s largest retailers. One of Europe’s best known businesses and with a rich history, the company prides itself on its levels of innovation for new products and customer satisfaction levels. The company is now entering an exciting stage of its growth and is looking to appoint a Brand / Licenced Brand Marketing Manager to further satisfy the needs of its growing customer base in the UK.
SCOPE OF ROLE:
- A key role within the commercial department and integral to the future success of our client in the UK, the main task of the Brand Marketing Manager is to help prepare and deliver the client Brand and Licensed Brand marketing strategies and brand plans in line with the company business plan and objectives.
- Drive development of the Brand and Licensed Brand products, helping to launch new products into the market and secure their future growth.
- Be the internal and external champion for the Brand and Licensed Brands.
- Contribute to the overall commercial strategy by helping to identify key business or product portfolio related opportunities. Implement the UK brand marketing strategy.
- Develop the Brand and Licensed Brand strategies and associated portfolio of Brand and Licensed branded products.
- Plan, implement and control all marketing activity associated with Brand and Licenses branded products.
- Recommending range improvements and new range launches to secure additional brand volume
- Manage the marketing mix within pre-defined budgets to implement the marketing strategy and plan and deliver against objectives on time and on budget.
- Co-ordinate both day to day and longer term strategic marketing activity and Licensed brands.
- Build internal processes to help with the efficient and effective delivery of the marketing plan and to continuously improve the marketing operations process.
- Budget holder and manager of Marketing/Advertising and promotions budget.
- Develop key marketing supplier/agency relationships and manage the ongoing workload, performance of agencies including fee negotiation.
Responsible for driving the innovation and new product development to generate a pipeline of Brand and Licensed Brand products capable of fitting into the relevant product portfolios. Work closely with NPD team, key opinion leaders and external partners to develop the products into new sectors or markets.
Ideally you will be in a similar role in a fast paced FMCG food environment and will have demonstrable experience of managing both brand and Licenced Brand product.
Recruiting now so apply promptly to avoid disappointment.
Ref SJH9717 by Steve Hardie