Sorry, this job is no longer available
Social Media Manager
Key Skills: Social Media, Social Media Account Management, Social Media Strategy, Pitch Work, Briefs, Community Management, Moderation, Content Creation.
Client: Media Agency
Remuneration: £30,000 - £35,000
My client one of London's top integrated agencies with international clients are currently looking for a Social Media Manager to join there established team and assist the Account Director on a number of exciting clients. The role is split between looking after existing accounts (client services, account management) and working in tandem with the senior tem to deliver exemplary Social Media strategy. Moderation is an element of this position as well as utilising the new tech within Social Media to deliver award winning campaigns for top clients.
Skills and Objectives:
* Develop content & social strategies founded in insight and fulfilling business objectives.
* Take a proactive approach to seeking out new social platforms & technology that could add value to the business, clients and campaigns
* Deliver of solutions in line with client's strategy
* Develop relationships with new vendors, and work with senior staff to negotiate new opportunities.
* Deliver training on social media opportunities
* Implement a strategic approach to a clients' business
* Confidence in working with multi agency teams
* Understand the planning process
* Client Workshop facilitation
* A clear and concise style of writing plus a confident, persuasive presentation technique
* Co-ordination and oversight of results presentation - ensuring insight and application of knowledge are paramount
* Financial control of client's business - payments, invoices etc
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your Social Media career at an agency that truly believes in Social Media and have a top tier client list across a variety of sectors from Multi-national blue chips, to fashion, insurance and consumer.
If this sounds like you send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com