Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager, Leading UK Retailer, Central London, 38-45K
This iconic British retailer is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team. You will be joining an exciting and historic brand that is part of the UK's national history to maintain and grow their high-quality marketing strategies. This company is a well established brand that is cutting edge when it comes to all things online. If you are a talented and ambitious digital marketeer then this may be the role for you!
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE:
- Strategic planning of digital campaign in alignment with offline activity and key business objectives
- The Digital Marketing Manager will lead successful delivery and implementation of campaigns within all online media, including display advertising, SEM, affiliates, partnership opportunities and social media opportunities in full accordance with brand values and business objectives
- You will be expected to take part in ongoing maintenance/optimisation of campaigns against performance/sales targets and communication of any developments to the wider business
- The Digital Marketing Manager will lead measurement and reporting of campaigns and relevant product performance within the online channel and integration of this reporting into business insight and analysis
This role has close working relationships with:
- The product teams to ensure a sales and customer focus is maintained.
- This role also works closely with, Planning, Marketing Communications, Insight and Change & IS and creative and planning agencies
- The role involves extensive working with legal and compliance
- The Digital Marketing Manager will have overall responsibility and accountability for hitting the income targets for several key product areas
- You will develop strategic digital marketing plans to ensure that a rigorous approach is taken to the delivery of sales and contribution.
- The Digital Manager will monitor, identify risks and write business cases where appropriate for these product income targets on an ongoing basis and to suggest and ensure implementation of corrective actions
- You will use digital best practise expertise to challenge agenciesand make thorough recommendations on strategic direction
- Working with the media specialists in the Digital Marketing and Brand & Comms teams to ensure optimal ROI against marketing spend is achieved across all media
- Provide day to day management support to the relationship to the specialist digital teams in creative and media planning agencies
- To ensure cost efficiencies are achieved throughout all digital activity and challenge costs where appropriate
- Take responsibility for one or more strategic projects to enhance the capability of the digital marketing team and it's delivery of innovation for the company.
- The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for ensuring that the company's brand proposition is translated in a digital context.
- Responsible for briefing external agencies on creative development
- Manage and oversee development and production of campaigns ensuring full compliance processes are followed
- Ensure all campaign material produced meets quality standards and all regulatory requirements pre-submission to Compliance
- You will have 3+ years digital marketing experience
- Te Digital Marketing Manager will have proven ability to work to and exceed targets in online campaign management for a high profile brand
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills for modelling
- Strong experience of managing creative and planning agencies
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong at pulling together concise strategic presentations
About NG Digital Marketing
Specialist in Digital Marketing/Media, Market research and Analysis, both temp and perm roles.