Junior Advertising Team
WHO WE ARE
In an era in which brands compete with pop culture for attention, we can no longer rely on conventional communication approaches, nor can we simply deploy them across more channels. For this reason, Sid Lee creates innovative consumer experiences — experiences that create more moments of truth across the consumer journey. We do this by thinking about holistic brand platforms rather than campaigns; organizing ideas that guide how a brand comes to life in behavior, not just message, in the real world. To drive this forward, we have put one of most multidisciplinary creative teams in the world, spanning architecture branding, branded content, digital, industrial design, live experiences and advertising to the power of business strategy with a strong socio-cultural bent. This approach has enabled us to create work charged with the power to shape consumer behavior, not just talk at them.
This approach demands world-class talent with the ability to think holistically. At Sid Lee, we give our artisans singular opportunities to work with leading brands to create the future, not just tweak the past. We call them artisans because the label suggests the notions of artistry and craft that we expect in our work.
Based out of our Montreal, Amsterdam, Paris, Toronto and New York offices, our team has won over 300 international awards, reflecting the quality of its work. These efforts have been recognized by Advertising Age, which declared us a runner-up for International Agency of the Year in 2009, by Marketing Magazine, which named us Agency of the Year in 2009, 2010 and 2011 and by Forbes, which rated us among the top 5 agencies in the world in 2011.
The Junior Creative Team is made up of two dedicated partners whose ideas and methods are in perfect sync. It consists of an art director and a copywriter. The team pursues multidisciplinary creative thinking that spans the worlds of advertising, branded content, live entertainment, interactive, social media & retail. Expertise across all of these areas is not required, but the ability to think in a holistic way about how an idea comes to life through all the touchpoints of a consumer experience, is.
Together, the partners that make up this team are responsible for concepting high-level ideas, distilling them down to their finest individual components and bringing them to life in the world through production. The art director is responsible for fueling the creative process with design & artistic direction references and for deploying these references into a production-ready product. The copywriter is in charge of developing the narrative, language, copy and tonality of the idea and its components.
- Work in synergy with strategists and the account management team to develop creative concepts with the potential to span a number of channels
- Craft an extensive of integrated work from concepting through to execution
- Integrate concepts and thinking with a larger body of team work
- Provide strong photographic, cinematic, tactical and tonal recommendations
- Guide and participate in the production process
- Write deployment playbooks to guide how companies and markets bring each individual piece to life
- Present creative work to clients on a regular basis, in conjunction with the creative director
- Degree in a related field
- 2-4 years of progressive agency experience working with global brands and campaigns
- Strong references in the world of contemporary culture
- Desire to work in a non-competitive team environment
- Significant understanding of and openness to working with branded content, interactive, social and experiential interventions
- Thorough understanding of the creative process
- Ability to work from idea to end-product
- Drive to create breakthrough, pioneering work
- Flexibility and adaptability across a wide strange of styles, tonalities and formats
- Capacity to thrive in an intense, high-speed workplace
- Fully fluent in English, written and oral
- Very familiar with creative tools including, but not limited to Adobe CS6 (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects), Final Cut Pro, Aperture & others
For further information and to apply online please click on the "Apply Now" button