Digital Marketing Executive
Meritocratic, innovative, fast-paced and creative.
Responsible for digital and non digital member acquisition across all search and other marketing activity
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execution of all direct digital and non-digital member acquisition
- Development of Member get Member scheme and its promotion
- RTB (Real Time Bidding, retargeting) management, monitoring and optimisation in consultation with agencies
- Digital prospecting activity through banners and microsites
- Further development of PPC and other SEM activity
- Affiliate management; responsibility for managing acquisitions affiliate programme
- Partnership recruitment
- Optimisation of user journeys ensuring that conversion is continually improved
- Support ATL activity including TV, Radio, Outdoor & Press
- Direct acquisition into Mobile app
- Acquisition reporting
- Knowledge of agency management and ATL
- Knowledge of PPC, SEM and RTB activity
- Campaign and project management skills
- 1+ years marketing acquisition experience
- Capable of working on multiple projects
- Experience of measuring success by CPA, conversion rates, ROI etc.
- Creative thinker with a structured and methodical way of working
- Great communicator of ideas and strategy
- Demonstrable "get stuff done" attitude
- Strong understanding or marketing concepts and consumer behaviour
- Highly organised with an eye for detail and aesthetics.
If you are this person please email with a CV and details of why you are suitable.
About GoodEgg Digital
We enable the best talent in digital to find exciting jobs in Digital Marketing, eCommerce, Technical and Content. We work with many well known & emerging brands in the fast expanding digital space.
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Retail E-Commerce Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail E-Commerce Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail E-Commerce Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail E-Commerce Consumer Goods jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail E-Commerce Entertainment / Leisure / Sport jobs in London (Central)