Head of SEO
- Part of the World's No 1 online Travel Group
- Market leader
- Very innovative with a culture to match
- Passionate, dynamic, fun and highly meritocratic environment
Your Challenge......... shape and develop the global SEO Function from a highly commercial perspective - You will own the strategy, roadmap and delivery across Europe and be accountable for the delivery of the SEO targets. Key elements will include:-
- Track and report on results on a regular basis.
- Manage the performance of 3rd party agencies e.g. content, consultancy, linkbuilding.
- Produce and regularly update keyword analysis and ranking reports.
- Ensure all onsite optimisation is delivered and develop tactics for developing fresh & highly relevant seo content.
- Manage key areas to drive ranking – Linkbuilding. Social, Content Syndication, PR.
- Manage the SEO budget .
- Work close with European companies to drive and evangelise the SEO channel.
- Circa 5 years SEO, ideally client side.
- Strong technical knowledge of SEO; including keyword research, competitor analysis, comprehensive site audits/optimisation and all off-site promotion.
- Knowledge of website management tools including site architecture and CMS.
- Strong commercial accumen; ability to focus on tangible benefits for the business.
- Excellent analytical, logical and decision-making capabilities.
- Analytics packages such as Omniture, Tagman & Google Analytics or similar.
- Able to take large data sets, analyse and derive useful insites from them.
- KPI and ROI driven.
- Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Great communicator & highly organised.
- Team player with flexible mindset.
If you are this SEO maestro please email Tom with a CV and details of why you are suitable.
About GoodEgg Digital
We enable the best talent in digital to find exciting jobs in Digital Marketing, eCommerce, Technical and Content. We work with many well known & emerging brands in the fast expanding digital space.