Sorry, this job is no longer available
- Part of the World's No 1 online Travel Group
- Market leader
- Very innovative team with a culture to match
- Passionate, dynamic, fun and highly meritocratic environment
- Responsible for driving profitable growth in clicks and bookings
- Covers Affiliates and Meta across Europe
- Work with analytics team with budget and performance forecasting
- Great opportunity to be involved at a very exciting time in the development of the business.
- Circa 3 years Affiliates and Meta experience.
- Strongly commercial
- Outgoing, positive and dynamic
- Previous experience of maintaining affiliate networks and Metasearch sites
- Used to managing multiple stakeholders and projects
- Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Great communicator & highly organised.
- Team player with flexible mindset.
If you are this Meta and Affiliates maestro please email Tom with a CV and details of why you are suitable.