As Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will include:
* Writing and implementing marketing plans
* Project managing up to six development sites at a time
* Developing sites' brand identity and ensuring consistency throughout
* Overseeing show home installation and marketing suite
* Take responsibility for all signage and advertising of projects
* Briefing and overseeing the web team
* Budget management
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation in a varied and interesting role. Due to the location of their Essex office, it is commutable from Brentwood, Basildon, Colchester, Chelmsford, Harlow, London, Bishop's Stortford and Southend.
Follow BrandJobs on Twitter to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online to apply for other key marketing opportunities in the East of England. If you have not heard back from us within seven days please assume that your application has not been successful.
About Brand Recruitment
Brand Recruitment has grown to become the most recognised and successful marketing recruitment agency in the Eastern region for major food and grocery brands, technology and software companies, charities and full service marketing agencies amongst others