Sorry, this job is no longer available
Consumer Marketing Executive, RETAIL
o Working with Creative and Media agencies in supporting Advertising Plans.
o Management of Consumer Events or Shows
- Working with display agencies branded team clothing and call-to-action communication materials.
o Working with appointed PR agency on preparing the annual and 6 Monthly PR plans.
- Supporting all PR activities (releases, events, product testing, etc.) - regularly liaising with the PR agency.
o Management of brand, technology & product updates on Website. Ensuring Website reflects the best possible content to communicate client and as a product leader.
- Briefing Digital Team on new product updates at least two weeks in advance of product launch availability.
o Driving presence on Social Communities (Blog, Social Media)
- Responsible for developing, implementing and delivering Consumer Brochure (annually) and supporting branded Materials (incl. Branded Backdrops, Leaflets, Posters, etc.) as required.
o Manage and develop Strategic Alliances with partners
- Plan regular Promotion Activity with partners. Liaising with retail marketing executive to communicate through to retailers to manage retail side of this promotion.
- Work with Insight Manager to use data and digest Trade Magazines to prepare a monthly report that analyses Competitors Communications (advertising/website/brochures).
o Manage all Showroom updates incl. product, display, messaging.
o Internal Communications of planned and breaking Consumer Activities both Ad-Hoc and at regular Sales & Marketing Meetings.
o Monitor, review & process all Consumer Marketing invoices, ensuring budgets and invoices balance.
o Management and motivation of consumer marketing agencies in order to drive best-in-class materials.
- Marketing/Business/English degree educated - CIM qualified desirable
- Previous experience in a Consumer Electronics related environment
- Copywriting experience
- Strong presenter - able to present Consumer Marketing plans internally
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good organisational and administration skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Self-starter, able to work with little/no supervision
- Commercial acumen
- Able to drive issues through to a successful solution
- Comfortable generating operational ideas and solutions and delivering and implementing action plans
- Experience of working to KPIs
- Flexible approach with quality and customer-focussed outlook
If you think that the above sounds like you, and you're reading for an exciting new challenge, then please apply with a copy of your CV!
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.