Sorry, this job is no longer available
Retail Marketing Executive, RETAIL
1. To support the Retail Marketing Manager in the development and implementation of a clear and effective strategy that delivers improved Sales in key accounts
2. To develop and execute effective in-store merchandising and display solutions which increase presence, maximise sales and deliver a clear and consistent brand message across the retail environment. This will be achieved through working closely with our retail partners and developing relationships with all key influencers.
3. To work with Sales Team and Retailers to develop and implement innovative promotional plans.
4. Work with Consumer Marketing, Product Marketing, HQ Europe Marketing teams and Sales team to develop and implement a clear and effective E-Retail marketing strategy with key on-line operators.
5. To work with Sales and Retailers to put in place co-branded initiatives which focus on digital, co-branded advertising, local store initiatives and technology showcases.
6. To ensure that the instore Merchandising team has clear visibility of the key initiatives, ranging and promotional plan by each Retailer.
7. To work closely with the National Account teams ensuring that pro-active Joined Up` Business Plans are put in place to maximise commercial performance.
8. To closely manage budgets for all Customer Marketing activity in key retailers in line with procedures, ensuring that all investment is evaluated fully and its impact on commercial deliverables is fully understood.
9. To work with the Consumer Marketing team to ensure consistency across ATL and BTL campaigns.
- Agency management
- To provide regular, relevant and timely market and brand information and performance data to the business to allow improved decision making.
- To maintain a database of competitor activity and product spec which is regularly shared with the business and used to feed in to discussions
Education and qualifications - Of graduate calibre
- Customer facing experience gained from Customer/Trade Marketing, National account management - specifically dealing with Multiple Retailers
- Good communication skills
- Commerciality - ability to balance commercial, customer and consumer motivations to deliver outstanding results.
- Experience of working within a team
- Numeracy/Analytical skills - ability to use financial tools and models to help evaluate strategy and key initiatives.
- Relationship building - must be comfortable in dealing with customers and other key stakeholders and have an ability to build positive relationships.
- Excellence in execution - Can balance multiple projects and work to aggressive time scales within budget. Can take a call on the balance of speed and quality pushing back where appropriate.
- E-retail experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good networking and relationship building
- Good organisational and administration skills
- Highly focussed and capable of sustaining a fast pace in a dynamic environment
- Proven commercial acumen and ability to achieve commercial objectives
- Ability to deal with conflicting points of view
- Timely and rational decision making
- Able to be flexible and develop quality, customer-focussed targets and service
- Experience within the electronics industry
If you believe that the above sounds like you, and you're ready for an exciting new challenge, then please apply with a copy of your CV!
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.