Account Planner, Central London, £30k - £35k
A brilliant opportunity for an Account Planner to spread their wings, take on projects, and to stamp their mark on clients and play a pivotal role in working alongside the Planning Director in creating and developing a truly integrated planning function.
Account Planner – The role
- Writing inspiring creative briefs and working closely with the creative teams to develop insight driven creative strategies.
- Analyse and distil information to pinpoint business problems, develop ideas, and come up with creative problem solving.
- Working alongside the Planning Director to help create and develop an inspirational planning team.
Account Planner – Skills and experience
- You’ll have solid strategy/planning experience, including time in an integrated agency.
- You’ll be comfortable working with, even if no direct experience of, TV/cinema/outdoor advertising, digital, social media, experiential, PR, retail and their role in the overall mix.
- You’ll be passionate and driven, keeping up-to-date with cultural/social trends and customers’ views and attitudes.
This great Account Planner role won’t be around for long so click ‘apply’ below to send your CV now.
I specialise in Planning roles, so if this Account Planner role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/juliagjobs
About Direct Recruitment
We’re specialists in direct, digital and integrated marketing. Our personal approach ensures we understand your skills, listen to your aspirations and care about your next career move. This way we’ll help you find the perfect job.