French Speaking Analytics Director / 100K / London
Use your French language skills and marketing agency background to join this cross-channel marketing intelligence software company.
French Speaking Analytics Director.
£100K + £10K bonus.
This company is a fast-growing, cross-channel marketing intelligence software company. Leaders in the marketing attribution space, their powerful software products reveal cross-channel performance insights hidden within marketing data.
The French Speaking Analytics Director provides high-level analytics leadership across the client relationship, and in addition supervises senior analysts and analysts in the production of first-class campaign analytics work. You will also drive the development of analytical innovations, new processes, tools, techniques and frameworks designed to better serve clients and increase departmental operating efficiencies.
- Develop senior-level relationships with clients to develop an integrated, rationalised approach to broad and targeted communications planning.
- Lead on all analytics projects for major European client initiatives.
- Act as the final authority on all day-to-day analytics deliverables for assigned clients.
- Manage, train, develop and mentor Senior Analysts and Analysts.
Skills and Experience:
We are looking for a French-speaker with deep experience in analytics for the direct marketing and advertising industry. Your experience will include time at a marketing agency.
- Active thought leader with a deep analytical heritage.
- Proven experience in campaign effectiveness reporting, analytics, and development of customer knowledge in a fast-paced client environment.
- Proven track record of to lead analytic strategy with a diverse and demanding client.
- Strong proficiency in using analytical techniques for measuring online advertising, CRM and web environments.
- Excellent track record in the integration and use of customer data to develop conclusions, implications, and recommendations that shape future marketing decisions for high-level clients.
£100K (depending on skills and experience)
+ £10K annual bonus + benefits package
For further information, please send your CV to Amelia Cranfield at Propel London (email@example.com). If you'd like to have a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please call me on 0207 004 0560.
Ideal people for The Digital Space. Digital might be a young industry, but our combined digital recruitment experience runs into decades. So, whether you have a digital vacancy or the talent and skills to fill one, we're the specialists to call.