Sorry, this job is no longer available
Online Manager - London - Salary 50k + benefits
A great opportunity has arisen for an Online Manager for one of the largest national online retailers based in Central London.
Online Manager the role:
Working as part of the Online team to support the Multi channel retailing strategy. Responsible for the development and implementation of the Online Sales & Marketing strategy is pivotal in realising company growth objectives and driving the business forward as a leading Multi-channel retailer.
Online Manager responsibilities:
* Develop and deliver marketing strategies to grow sales and repeat business, managing the relationship with digital marketing agencies.
* Monitor and optimize the performance of marketing campaigns, which will include PPC, SEO, affiliates, social media and email marketing to maximise ROI
* Select, manage and co-ordinate a network of specialists and outside agencies to achieve organisational objectives as well as obtain best value from these suppliers
* Maintain all appropriate commercial relationships ensuring products procured are suitable, cost effective and delivered on time
* Provide analysis and business insight to the online trading and identifying weaknesses/opportunities
* Identify and communicate merchandising and business trends in the internet and multi-channel space
* Conduct competitor reviews to ensure the company website is best in class
* Deliver on-site optimisation
* Develop and implement SEM strategies as appropriate including affiliate linking/marketing and Pay Per Click approaches
* Monitor competitors and our industry partners and keep up to date with new developments and enhance projects and systems in line with competition
* Implementation of systems to maintain a high quality and timely delivery of all projects
* Team management and mentoring
* Ensure meaningful and effective research and development
* Review online customer buying behavior through the use of web analytics tools to identify areas for
Please apply through this portal for the Online Manager role or feel free to contact Andrew Simon on 0207 324 0475 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion about this or other roles we are recruiting for.