Are you an outstanding account handler with a few years’ experience under your belt and hungry for a new challenge? One of the best tech teams in the South East is looking for another Account Manager to join them and work on some of the best tech brands in the world.
This is a fantastic agency providing the opportunity to work alongside experts in the tech marketing sector. They enjoy a reputation of being one of the best in the business, and have developed relationships with some of the most sought-after brands in the world. Joining as an Account Manager will give you the opportunity to develop a career in a culture where learning is encouraged and free-thinking is expected. Exceeding expectations and delivering exceptional client service is the norm here.
The Account Manager role
This is a superb opportunity to build your experience in a fully integrated environment. As the Account Manager on several of the agency’s top clients, you’ll be responsible for the day to day relationship with your clients and will be involved in digital work (website builds, communications and campaign activities), DM, incentive activity and promotional marketing for a business-to-business audience.
As an Account Manager you should have:
- A thorough grounding in agency processes
- A strong interest in/understanding of the tech sector
- The ability to manage relationships, both externally with clients and suppliers, and internally with other teams
- Strong organisational abilities in order to facilitate projects on time, to budget and in line with expectations
- Ability to motivate and manage junior team members
- Confidence to deputise for Account Director in their absence
- The ability to rise up and overcome challenges professionally and competently.
If you are an Account Manager with a flexible attitude, comfortable working under your own initiative or as part of a team, and looking for growth and development click Apply now and submit your CV.
Please state your current salary, notice period (if any) and confirm your eligibility to work in the UK.
We apologise, but due to the high response rate we are unable to respond to every application. If you have been selected for interview, you will hear from us within 5 working days.
Devonshire is a specialist recruiter for client service and project manager roles including Account Executive, Account Manager – B2B, Account Manager – integrated, Account Manager – Digital, Account Manager - Promotional, Senior Account Manager, Account Director, Project Manager, Senior Project Manager, Project Director.
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Account Management Agency jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Account Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Account Management Design / Branding Agency jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Account Management Digital Agency jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Account Management Direct Marketing Agency jobs in Buckinghamshire