Sorry, this job is no longer available
Account Manager - Award winning Global London Agency - Up to £28K
This global full-service integrated agency is award winning with a proven client track-record.
They are looking for an Account Manager to work on a brand new client win which is a top 3 client within the agency. As the lead direct marketing agency, they are responsible for all strategy creative and implementation projects across their core direct marketing channels.
You will work in conjunction with the ATL agency to create fully integrated exciting campaigns. Account Managers with financial services experience will have the edge but this is not a prerequisite for the role.
The agency is looking for an ambitious, dedicated and pioneering minds to join the team. The team will be working on the clients new brand positioning and brand vision, so if you think you’ve got what it takes and you’re ready to give it your all, please get in touch!
- You should have an interest in the consumer market place for new goods and services andit would be ideal is you are interested or have worked within financial services clients
- Good project management skills are essential. You must be able to run projects from end-to-end
- You must have a great eye for detail
- You must be a team player working not only with internal departments but be able to work collaboratively with the client and partner agencies
- You’ll be competent with financial systems and working with the rest of the team to originate estimates and timing plans
- You’ll have an appreciation for creative, its interpretation and be skilled in the communication of this (both internally and externally)
- You’ll be skilled in writing and contributing to briefs, as well as interpreting information and developing insights to assist in the planning/creative process
- You’ll have experience of working with results, Excel, analytics, writing evaluation reports and understand the principles of the social metrics along with segmentation and CRM/loyalty
- You’ll be flexible and able to adapt to the fast pace of the account, especially as it’s a new team and client
- You’ll be personable able to build relationships with clients quickly and keep these going well.
- Fun and innovative with appetite, drive and ambition to succeed
- People are different, personality counts. You must have a passion to succeed and a curiosity to approach work with a sense of adventure and imagination
- You’ll be personable, able to build relationships with clients quickly and keep these going well
- A confident communicator with excellent client-facing skills
- An appetite to learn and develop your skills within a supportive agency culture
- Easy to work with – someone who enjoys the social side of agency life!
This agency offers excellent benefits, training and development and great agency perks!
If you feel you have the requirements for this role, please don't hesitate to send us your CV quoting reference AK5176.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry.
At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at Account Manager, Senior Account Manager and Group Account Director levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: