Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Account Manager / SAM - (Marketing Agency) - Near Oxford
SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER / SAM - (MARKETING AGENCY) – NEAR OXFORD
Senior Account Manager / SAM is needed to join a successful Digital / Marketing agency based in the glorious rural setting of Charlbury, just 30 minutes North of Oxford. Read on...
Based from a large open-plan barn on a lovely country estate, our client helps to bring new ideas to life for a varied selection of established national and global brands, offering a unique approach to brand strategy, marketing and communications.
Working alongside an incredibly experienced team of brand, creative and marketing experts you will join their client services team as a Senior Account Manager / SAM responsible for building and developing relationships and campaigns for key clients. Through your in-depth understanding of the marketing communications industry you will act as a trusted advisor to clients, providing team and project management; recommendations; strategic advice and everything else necessary to ensure clients remain happy and projects run smoothly.
To qualify... You’ll need to be a talented and ideas led Account Manager who can think strategically and love the brand focussed, digitally driven world we live in. In other words your CV should highlight:
- Previous experience gained within an Agency environment.
- Strong digital experience, including: Website planning, design, build; online advertising and PPC; marketing automation (e.g. Eloqua); email and electronic nurture campaigns; social media.
- Good understanding of traditional media.
- You are comfortable managing the briefing process, including liaising with internal /external personnel.
- Good understanding of brand, positioning and messaging.
- Track record of working with copywriters.
- Good written and verbal communication skills – the ability to establish rapport with people at all levels.
- Experience of working in client facing role.
- Prior B2B or technology experience (advantageous).
- A driving licence.
You will be joining a bunch of passionate, talented and enthusiastic people who thrive on helping global brands in an environment they truly love to be in. Expect a competitive salary, great benefits and an agency where you will get a chance to make a real impact whilst working with great clients on great projects. Get in touch…
Guru are an employment business renowned for delivering careers networking to the Marketing sector. In this instance Guru are managing the selection process for this particular Senior Account Manager / SAM campaign on the behalf of our client. We offer a transparent service to both clients and candidates which means that if you pass our initial filtering criteria (based on your CV suitability against our client’s requirements) we will email you with the client’s details and also pass your complete application to the client for consideration. By applying to this role you are granting consent for us to work in this way. One final note, your application will only be used in conjunction with this specific role.