Sorry, this job is no longer available
e-Commerce Manager / On-line Business Development Manager - Global Agency Name and Brand, to £50k
e-Commerce Manager / On-line Business Development Manager - Global Agency Name and Brand, up to £50k
Brand activation arm of a world-class agency name seeks a strong e-Commerce / On-line Business Development Manager. The role will provide key support in managing massive growth and sales generation for a giant brand specialising in a highly-regulated area of business, eg, alcohol, tobacco or gaming.
As the e-Commerce Manager / On-line Business Development Manager, you will have a background in on-line retail and be responsible for: onsite development, on-line merchandising, marketing and optimisation of sales and revenue opportunities. Analytical and methodical in nature, you will also be able to deal with the fast-paced environment that on-line retailing entails.
Reporting to the Head of Social Media this role has e-Commerce at its core. You will be expected to seek out opportunities to optimise user experience in order to improve conversion to sale. To do this, you will understand the UX journey across ALL channels, using this understanding to target your e-commerce communications to maximum effect. Taking analytics & quantitative insights, you’ll build a greater understanding of how target audiences interact with the Client’s e-commerce offering, enabling you to identify new opportunities and propositions.
e-Commerce Manager / On-line Business Development Manager:
The person, experience and skills
· Either an agency background or strong Client-side project management experience, in e-Commerce/Social Media projects
· Background in on-line retail with sound business acumen
· Min. 4 yrs experience with strong ecommerce-focus, eg, a planner with strong commercial nouse in on-line category management such as merchandising and product sales on-line. Including solid understanding of the social media landscape
· A background in digital development and a know-how for working with technical teams to deliver effective e-Commerce solutions
· Outstanding analytical skills
· Superior communication, organisational & project management skills
· Excellent comms skills, written & oral, with the ability to communicate at all levels
· Highly adept in a teamwork environment
· Commercial ability to maximise growth opportunities
· A sound judge of digital and creative work and ability to articulate for or against creative work based on the brief – both internally & to Clients
e-Commerce Manager / On-Line Business Development Manager:
Core deliverables & responsibilities:
· Deliver ecommerce activities, including new proposition development
· Continuous optimising & evolving e-Commerce propositions to maximise consumer engagement & spend
· Collaboration with Planning Directors (Business & Brand) and agency Business Directors to ensure alignment with all areas of the business
· Interaction with Clients at all levels including stakeholder-engagement
· Contribute to the ecommerce P&L, incl. reporting on forecasts & performance
· Identify opportunities for innovation for consumers & the business overall
· In charge of monitoring ecommerce traffic (eg, visits, page views etc)
· Specifically accountable for revenue and profit targets on-line, but also in alignment with other channels
· Build case studies from e-commerce successes to generate further business from new and existing Client-base
This is a rare opportunity to work for a world-famous brand activation agency in a dynamic business development role on a huge, global brand.
e-Retail Managers & Planners with strong business acumen and a hunger for exceeding targets, send your CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch on 0207 002 7760
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Account Director, Senior Account Director, Group Account Director and Business Director levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com or try http://jobs.brandrepublic.com/employer/443/fill-recruitment-ltd/