Account Manager – Healthcare sector - London Agency – Up to £30k
The role involves managing of a wide range of activities for this account which sits within the Healthcare sector in the UK. It's a really varied role and will include events e-comms, digital media reels, printed consumer comms, website.
The role is Account Manager, although a rising senior Account Executive with relevant skills and experience may be considered. While activity on this account will take up the majority of ‘sold time’, there will be opportunities to work on other business in agency portfolio. If you have health communications experience this will be and advantage, although it is not necessary for the role.
The agency need someone who can illustrate good project management experience - taking initiative and responsibility to deliver programme activities to a high standard with clear client reporting. The Account Manager should have a flexible approach and be able to deal well with sudden and unexpected client requirements. Prioritisation skills are a must!
The AM will work in a small team of 3, supporting the SAM and providing guidance for an SAE, but will be part of the wider Client Services team. There is a need for some travelling within the UK in this role, including attendance and stand management at professional conferences and events.
The agency consider themselves as one big family and are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about the work that they do and their professional ethos, despite working predominantly on one of their few commercial clients. They want someone who will work hard, show dedication and strive to always do their best; whilst injecting lots of fun and a positive attitude into the office.
Develop and manage a range of activities which are focussed on reaching healthcare professionals across a number of touch points including:
- Professional events and conferences
- E-comms and sampling
- Digital media reels
- Above-the-line activity in the relevant professional media
- A new website which will be further developed in 2013 with more interactive features
- PR – editorial and advertorials in key media
- Sponsorship of health promotion projects
- Dedicated activity with students through schools and universities
- Liaison with relevant professional bodies to gain endorsement and support
- Patient materials
- Develop new ideas to improve the reach and effectiveness of the programme
- Ability to manage and deliver a sometimes complex range of projects on time and on budget
- Strong logistical management for projects such as events where exhibition stands, materials and samples have to be coordinated and delivered on time
- Strong client relationship management skills for a busy programme of activity where priorities and client requirements may change day to day
- Ability to absorb and communicate the basics of the clinical research
- Ability to spot new opportunities and the initiative to develop them with senior management support
- Ability to understand, manage and report on a complex programme budget (usually in the region of £1 million)
- Ability to brief and manage suppliers who provide a range of services, including fulfilment and exhibition stand storage and delivery
- Good verbal and written communication skills to develop simple, focused copy for materials for the website
- Basic understanding of digital comms to work with our digital team on the development of a website, e-comms and digital projects
If you're looking for your next challenge- then please get in touch today quoting AK5195
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry.
At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at Account Manager, Senior Account Manager and Group Account Director levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com or try http://jobs.brandrepublic.com/employer/443/fill-recruitment-ltd/
- 30 December 2012
- 30 January 2013
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Design / Branding Agency, Digital Agency, Direct Marketing Agency, Experiential (Agency), Integrated Agency, Strategy / Innovation / Insight, Marketing Agency, Client Side / In-house, Healthcare / Pharmaceuticals, Beauty / Cosmetics
- Account / Strategic Planning, Account Management, Brand Management, Campaign Management, Communications, Creative, Design, Direct Marketing, Event Management, Marketing, Product Management, Project Management, Public Relations
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Fill Recruitment Ltd
Fill Recruitment are a dynamic consultancy that specialise in agency recruitment for permanent, contract and freelance roles in integrated, sales promotion, database and direct marketing and above-the-line agencies.
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Public Relations Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Public Relations Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Public Relations Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Public Relations Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Public Relations Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)