Sorry, this job is no longer available
E-Commerce Marketing Executive
E commerce Marketing Executive (Head Office)
This is an excellent opportunity for a commercial and analytical E-Commerce Marketing Executive to join the team at this vibrant, dynamic and unique retailer.
- Reporting directly into the UK Ecommerce Manager, you will have responsibility for managing the website and using analytics to drive improvements and increase online sales.
- Work alongside the UK eCommerce Manager to develop ongoing digital strategy across both the Web and Mobile internet presence of the brand
- Use CMS system to add content and new products to the website, ensuring all copy is SEO friendly.
- Use Web Analytics to report on KPIs within the website, suggesting continuous improvements.
- Work with CPC agency to ensure their PPC activities are continuing to increase traffic. Establish best use of budget and act as main point of contact in order to report progress/actions to wider team
- Working closely with offline marketing department to ensure all current campaigns are integrated digitally, and optimised in order to drive sales and consumer awareness
- Liaise with all functions internally, to leverage areas of the website, to maximise the opportunities available online through both site and social networking applications. Specifically work closely with sales function regarding promotions and offers.
- Act as the co-ordinator between functions of all online marketing and sales activity ensuring that messaging is consistent across all digital channels including social media, website and eCRM.
- Actively working with the central eComm teams in the UK and Sweden to drive average transaction values and conversion rates.
- Be proactive investigating and suggesting UK specific activities, online innovations and opportunities to the central eCommerce team
Key Skills Required:
- Ecommerce experience, including Content Management, using CMS
- Commercial Experience implementing SEO techniques and SEO friendly content.
- Experience managing agencies and working with internal stakeholders.
- Highly Analytical, able to use web analytics to report on progress and suggest improvements.
- Experience implementing and developing Social Media channels.
- Prior knowledge or experience working with PPC or directing PPC agencies would be advantageous
Please send your CV and cover letter to Lindsey Barnes on firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants must have a valid passport.
Closing date: 20th January 2013
For further information and to apply online please click on the "Apply Now" button