£40,00 - £50,000
Thinkhouse, the youth communications agency, has opened the doors to its UK HQ. We are on the hunt for an incredibly talented and dynamic PR and communications expert to join the team for this unique opportunity.
Boasting one of the most impressive big brand line-ups in the world, Thinkhouse’s reputation is built on incredible passion and creative edge.
We are looking for a like-minded, digitally savvy Account Director with a strong background in lifestyle / consumer PR for blue chip brands to;
- Be a part of driving a new-to-market agency with an impressive track record
- Create exciting campaigns that get brands talked about
- Lead a multi service team working across creative brand campaigns that span social, digital and PR
- Drive new business with strong market knowledge and a passion for pitching
- Enjoy a creative, collaborative, fast paced environmet
Desired Skills and Experience for Account Director:
This is an opportunity for a creative thinker with impressive social, digital and PR experience; someone who wants to design contagious ideas in an innovative environment and be a part of a fresh thinking, new-to-market agency.
A future thinker will be:
- Experienced; six to seven years experience to include big brands, not necessarily in agency
- Youth-focused; track record in creating exciting youth-focused strategies across digital, social media and PR
- Creative; genuine creative vision, in addition to the nuts and bolts of strong budget management and planning
- Result Driven; track record in winning campaigns and happy clients
- Passionate; love what they do
- Inspiring; to clients and team alike; offers insights, mentors and works with pizazz under pressure
- Connected; in touch and well connected with media, culture and trends
For further information and to apply online please click on the "Apply Now" button.
- 29 January 2013
- 01 February 2013
- Emily Cramp
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Design / Branding Agency, Digital Agency, Direct Marketing Agency, Experiential (Agency), Market Research Agency, Integrated Agency, Media Agency, PR Agency, Sales Promotion Agency, Sponsorship Agency, Strategy / Innovation / Insight, Marketing Agency
- Account / Strategic Planning, Account Management, Business Development, Campaign Management, Communications, Public Relations
- Full Time
- Contract Type
Thinkhouse is a youth communications agency. We work with brands to create and deliver innovative campaigns that connect with 18-35 year olds.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Public Relations Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Public Relations Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Public Relations Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Public Relations Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Public Relations Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)