Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager
£25,000 - £35,000
Thinkhouse, the youth communications agency, is on the hunt for an incredibly talented and dynamic PR and communications Senior Account Manager to join the team. Thinkhouse has just opened the doors to its UK HQ in London.
Boasting one of the most impressive big brand line-ups in the world, Thinkhouse’s reputation is built on incredible passion and creative edge. We are looking for a like-minded, digitally savvy Account Manager with a background in lifestyle / consumer PR and communications for blue chip brands.
They should have a flair for creative thinking and executing digital, social and PR campaigns that get brands talked about.
- The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years consumer agency experience in the UK.
- The ideal candidate will be a genuinely passionate person with pizazz under pressure who is tapped into youth-culture and consumer trends in the UK.
- They are results-focused, have the ability to work seamlessly with a multi-service team and deliver incredible client service.
- Premium writing and communications skills, along with a winning media relations track record is a must.
This is an opportunity for an ambitious, creative thinker with impressive social, digital and PR experience; someone who wants to be part of an innovative environment and a fresh thinking, new-to-market communications agency.
For further information and to apply online please click on the "Apply Now" button.
- 18 January 2013
- 01 February 2013
- Emily Cramp
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Design / Branding Agency, Digital Agency, Direct Marketing Agency, Experiential (Agency), Market Research Agency, Integrated Agency, Media Agency, PR Agency, Sales Promotion Agency, Sponsorship Agency, Strategy / Innovation / Insight, Marketing Agency
- Account / Strategic Planning, Account Management, Business Development, Campaign Management, Communications, Public Relations
- Full Time
- Contract Type
Thinkhouse is a youth communications agency. We work with brands to create and deliver innovative campaigns that connect with 18-35 year olds.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Public Relations Agency jobs in London (North)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Public Relations Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (North)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Public Relations Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (North)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Public Relations Digital Agency jobs in London (North)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Public Relations Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (North)