Sorry, this job is no longer available
Industry Analyst (11 month FTC) - London, MASSIVE Global Brand!
- Analyse data, trends, and client performance, develop solid strategic sales plans, and support account teams with strategic pitches and sales presentations.
- Quantify high impact opportunities with clear traffic, performance and budget recommendations and pitch to clients when applicable.
- Develop forward thinking, data-driven sales recommendations that align with client marketing objectives for selected customer portfolio.
- Develop case studies of successful campaigns to support SSA client teams with sales centred approach
- Partner with Product, Sales Finance and Sales Operations to support the development and the testing of tools, templates and frameworks to streamline and scale client analyses for the local market
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience)
- Experience in an analytical role, working with data to identify trends and make recommendations
- Demonstrable experience within a client-facing, analytical role
- Strong understanding of direct response advertisers or aggregator business models and external and internal search KPI's
- Data-driven and highly analytical, and able to translate data and trends into powerful strategies and compelling messaging
- Some experience or interest in graphic design