Sorry, this job is no longer available
Communications Executive - Youth Work Charity
Our client, the leading youth work charity, is recruiting for a Communications Executive who will be responsible for maintaining an overall level of communications activity for our client and its programmes through publications, website, social media and media management. Working in partnership with an external PR agency, our client is looking to raise the profile of youth work and the valuable role that youth workers play in line with its mission and strategic aims.
Salary: circa £28,000 per annum
The Communications Executive will be required to:
- Support in the development of a marketing and communications plan
- Work with the client’s National Programme Managers to prepare communications plans for individual programmes
- Work with the PR agency to provide and maintain consistency for our client’s visual identity
- Ensure the website and social media pages are up-to-date and well maintained
- Plan and commission publications, newsletters, signage and communications material
- Lead the planning and delivery of Youth Work Week by working with partners and associates
- Attend conferences and events to promote the client and their work
- Manage the Communications Assistant post and any other communications graduate / internship / apprenticeship posts if required
To succeed in this role you will be educated to degree level and have relevant experience in a busy communications office which should include website design, managing a social media presence, public relations and generating media interest. You will have the ability to build strong working relationships both internally and externally. You will have good time management and prioritising skills and experience of setting and managing a budget. You will be able to travel within the UK.
Closing date: 14th January 2013
Interview: 23th January 2013
Please note the dates above are set and cannot be changed.
TO APPLY AND FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:
- Please click the apply button
- You will then be taken directly to the Employer’s website
- Once you have visited the Employer’s website, please follow their instructions on how to complete the application
- Please note the job board may ask to upload your CV to register, but you will be required to complete an application form from the Employer’s website
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
No agencies please.