Senior Web Designer
This role is suitable for someone that is known for delivering outstanding UI designs, code and supporting graphics. The opportunity is to work within a team that drives forward the customer experience, usability and sales potential through excellence in design for web.
You should have the ability to display exceptional creative flair and an expert eye for layout, typography and colour as well as being able to deliver website improvements with first rate usability, whilst adhering to brand guidelines. When required the role will also require you to translate designs to pixel perfect XHTML/CSS code; optimise code for cross browser and cross platform compatibility, download efficiency, SEO and accessibility. As the Senior Web Designer you will be required to work efficiently on tasks/projects simultaneously delivering required work to a high standard and within deadline.
You should have a minimum of 5 years digital, commercial design experience, specialising in visual design and interaction with excellent usability and accessibility experience. The role requires expert Photoshop, Indesign skills and a good understanding of XHTML/ HTML5, CS2/CSS3, JS/JQuery.
If you have a passion for web design and web technology then this role is a great opportunity to work at Senior level. If you’re interested in this project then please send in your CV or get in touch with one of the team at Nakama London.
Nakama is a leading global marketing and creative services recruitment consultancy.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Design Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Design Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Design Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Design Digital Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Design Integrated Agency jobs in London (East)