Sorry, this job is no longer available
- Create detailed concepts, storyboards and prototypes for new launches, to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Designing clear and effective web pages, optimised for search and download efficiency.
- Creating emails, banners and other communications to support campaigns
- Liaising with Creative and Buying to optimise presentation of individual products - across stills, video and 360.
- To redesign website / pages to take account of functional upgrades
- To work closely with Development resource to conform to best practice across the group
- Passion for fashion, online and creative flair
- Excellent conceptual and visualisation skills
- Good problem solving skills - can overcome issues, propose solutions and make commercial decisions
- Works with others and is able to influence and communicate effectively at all levels
- Can multi task and perform under pressure and operate in a fast paced environment
- High attention to detail
- Enthusiasm, energy and determination to achieve results
- Strong team player able to work with cross functional web and merch team.
- Experienced designer with a strong focus on online.
- Ideally candidate will have experience working with a number of ecommerce retailers.
- Portfolio of work required.
- Keen eye for clean UI implementation and knowledge of website design best practices.
Key Skills - Technical
- Photoshop (or similar)
- Dreamweaver or alternative
- W3C standards based development
- Basic knowledge of SEO
If this role is something that sounds like the right challenge for you in 2013 then send over your CV and Portfolio to Jonny at Blue Skies. Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.