Senior Account Managers
Growing integrated agency in Covent Garden is looking for two forward-thinking Senior Account Managers.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for two outstanding Senior Account Managers to join a dynamic and independent agency. Your key roles will include:
- Providing exceptional levels of service delivery for your clients via effective planning, team & project management
- Managing and expanding the client relationship on a day to day level, ensuring the agency response is on strategy and meets all pre-set objectives
- Financial management, reporting & profitability
- Contributing towards strategic thinking, development and direction of client business
- Providing support for new business pitches
- Reporting directly into a Group/Account Director
FMCG/Alcohol Senior Account Manager
Strategically gifted, you will be someone who’s a step ahead of the street for this adventurous & unpredictable brand. Experiential is your heartland – but you’ll have the integrated skills and experience to match. A fast tracker, you’ll be desperate for Account Director in the next 6 months.
FMCG/Health and Beauty Senior Account Manager
This role is perfect for someone with a flair for female FMCG. A safe pair of hands, you will have solid experiential /integrated experience, ideally CRM/POS capabilities too. You’ll be looking good for promotion to Account Director in the next 6 months.
Both SAMs will be passionate about marketing, motivated by creativity and have excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
Applicants must have at least a year's experience at Senior Account Manager level within an integrated agency environment.
Benefits of Working at Space:
Based in vibrant Covent Garden, Space is brave, imaginative and growing. We love ideas and just like our clients we are full of ambition. If you share that ambition, and would like to grow with us, then we want to hear from you.
Applications no later than 21st January 2013.
Respectfully, no agencies please.
For further information and to apply online please click on the "Apply Now" button.
- 18 January 2013
- 21 January 2013
- Suzy Hughes
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Design / Branding Agency, Digital Agency, Direct Marketing Agency, Experiential (Agency), Market Research Agency, Integrated Agency, Media Agency, PR Agency, Sales Promotion Agency, Sponsorship Agency, Strategy / Innovation / Insight, Marketing Agency
- Full Time
- Contract Type
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Agency jobs in London (North)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (North)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (North)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Digital Agency jobs in London (North)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (North)