Sorry, this job is no longer available
Online Campaign Account Manager
AmazonLocal is a new daily deals website offering customers discounted products and services at restaurants, spas, fun events and more. This business within Amazon offers a creative, fast-paced and entrepreneurial work environment.
As an Online Campaign Account Manager, you will work closely with our Sales team to manage and schedule our online campaigns & promotions to ensure quality & performance of each. This is a broad role that is tactical and fast paced!
You will be involved in ensuring contracts are in place with the local businesses we partner with, managing the content and quality of the online promotions and managing everything from scheduling, business interactions, inventory management, contract review, campaign production and quality assurance.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage and schedule campaigns to maintain diversity, quality and performance across the website
- Work closely with our editorial team to ensure imagery and copy are ready for launch
- Ensure contracts meet all our standards and optimise revenue and unit volume
- Manage production flow for multiple campaigns to tight timescales
- Review campaign materials to ensure our high quality standards are maintained
- Experience working in a fast paced, online environment
- Ability to consistently deliver results despite competing priorities and distractions
- Proven ability to work with external and internal teams to make things happen within tight timescales.
- High quality standards and extreme attention to detail
- An ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired and ambiguity is the norm
In return, we will offer you an attractive package including basic salary, stock units, and other excellent benefits including healthcare. You will also have the opportunity to develop a rewarding career with one of the UK's leading online retailers.
Work Hard, Have Fun, Make History
For further information and to apply online please click on the "Apply Now" button