Online Content Editor
AmazonLocal is a new daily deals website offering customers discounted products and services at restaurants, spas, fun events and much more. This business within Amazon offers a creative, fast-paced and entrepreneurial work environment
We’re looking for an Online Content Editor to manage the copy on all of our campaigns and set the tone for our deals. You will need to capture our customer’s attention through short compelling & creative product & service descriptions which engages and excites our readers.
Along with writing our deal copy you’ll source illustrations to create our UK centric image library. You will be selecting images to illustrate the concepts, and proactively measure how the images perform for the campaigns on the website.
What you’ll be doing:
- Write the copy of multiple campaigns, ensuring technical quality and consistent voice
- Coordinate with other members of the production team to ensure deadlines and quality standards are met
- Build and review image library ensuring images meet the set quality guidelines
- Manipulate and fine tune images for optimal display in multiple output formats
The successful candidate will have already demonstrated:
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Successful track record in writing creative copy writing, blogs, adverts or campaigns
- Proven experience to enhance / manipulate images
Required skills & experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with calibrated color workflows, soft-proofing techniques and print work
- Experience with image curating and/or stock photo agency
- Experience with image databases/content management systems
- Excellent working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and the full Adobe Creative Suite
In return, we will offer you an attractive package including basic salary, stock units, and other excellent benefits including healthcare. You will also have the opportunity to develop a rewarding career with one of the UK's leading online retailers.
Work Hard, Have Fun, Make History
For further information and to apply online please click on the "Apply Now" button
Here at Amazon, we believe that every day is still Day One. A day to take a first step. A day to look forward to new challenges. And today is that day for you to join a company that redefines itself every day.