Digital Account Director
Digital Account Director- Central London- £40k
The biggest and best international media agency in the UK with an Outstanding client list
This is where proper international media is delivered, not just co-ordination!
They are well structured and well resourced! Very good at looking after people and developing their international skills including 2nd language development
We are looking for a Digital Account Manager who will be responsible for understanding all facets of digital and comfortable developing a campaign from start to finish – from central development of campaigns, including planning and ideation, through to execution/buying and campaign performance/analysis.
Responsibilities and duties will include:
- Covering display, search and mobile elements but also working closely when relevant with the social specialist team within the agency.
- Demonstrate understanding of digital realms specific to luxury clients: Content Integration, Display, Search, Mobile and Social. In addition, should be knowledgeable about other emerging areas and how these would be relevant for the client.
The Digital Account Director MUST have:
- 5 years+ digital experience, ideally in a multinational/global capacity
- Exceptional project management skills (strategy development through to campaign delivery)
- Exceptional client relationship skills, across all levels but particularly at a senior level
- Strategically minded yet with keen attention to detail.
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this Account Manager role, please click the “Apply” button below.