PPC executive- Global Media Agency-24k-Central London
Our client is currently looking for a PPC executive to come into their search team and work on one of their largest entertainment accounts. Our client is a global media agency based in Central London and are considered to be one the best media planning and buying agencies in the world.
- The PPC executive will be assisting the PPC manager in delivering an innovative and rewarding search strategy for one of the agencies largest entertainment brands.
- The PPC executive will be very hands on, carrying out integral parts of the strategy to ensure all the client’s needs are met.
- The PPC executive will be required to use pre-existing knowledge and insight to contribute to the effectiveness of the campaign.
- The PPC executive will be exposed to one of the best PPC training schemes in the business.
- The PPC executive needs to have had at least 6 months experience working in paid search.
- The PPC executive will be well versed in Google Analytics and Google Adwords, the client has stated a preference for someone who is GAP qualified.
- The PPC executive needs to be highly analytical and be able to display this via their uses of excel.
- A knowledge of 3rd party bid management software (Kenshoo,Marin,Dart,Double-click) is a huge bonus.
- Our Client is one of the largest media agencies in world and have the biggest search team in the UK.
- Our client works with international brands ranging from entertainment to finance.
- Our client offers a benefits system like no other as it believes employee satisfaction to be at the heart of its success.
If you want to provide your career at one the worlds great agencies then click apply now.
More jobs like this
- Graduate / Entry Level B2B Search Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Graduate / Entry Level B2B Search Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Graduate / Entry Level B2B Search Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Graduate / Entry Level B2B Search Media Agency jobs in London (Central)