Sorry, this job is no longer available
Artworker / Technical Artworker - (Web/eCommerce Brand) - London
ARTWORKER / TECHNICAL ARTWORKER - (WEB/ECOMMERCE BRAND) - LONDON
We are seeking an Artworker / Technical Artworker (with strong Adobe CS6 / Illustrator skills) to join a fast growing, online print business based in Central London. Having recently created a new, innovative division you will work for a brand and retail website with objectives to take online photo customisation to the masses. Read on...
With services that include online photo printing, sharing and personal publishing our client is Europe’s leading online photo service with over 20 million members. In the process of launching a new online photo customisation service this is a unique opportunity for an Artworker / Graphic Designer with strong Adobe CS6 / Illustrator skills to join the team.
Working closely with the Creative Director you will be responsible for liaising with the creative and IT teams in converting and formatting original illustration and graphic design concepts into technical artwork to upload into a website admin and management area. Joining the project from an early stage, you will help to define the spec and processes they work too whilst playing an active role throughout a fast paced calendar year of innovative, product roll outs.
Expect an exciting, fast paced and sometimes frenetic environment working at the front line of new technology, expect to combine creative design concepts with detailed technical execution for online delivery.
To qualify... Whether you call yourself a Technical Artworker, Artworker, Graphic Designer or similar it doesn’t matter, your CV/Portfolio just needs to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent Adobe CS6 knowledge, in particular Illustrator.
- That you enjoy the technical artwork side of the creative process and take pride in its execution.
- That you can communicate clearly, intelligently without over-complicating things.
- Previous online or retail publishing, gift or greetings industry experience, you should come from the online world.
- That you are excited about doing meaningful work for a technology company experiencing rapid growth.
- That you are motivated by the prospect of being challenged and making an impact in the wider business.
- A keen eye for detail and very high standards.
- English is your mother tongue. French or German would be a bonus.
Expect a friendly team, passionate about the products they make and the way they make them. They look for people that share this passion and who enjoy a challenging yet rewarding environment. Get in touch...
Guru are an employment business renowned for delivering careers networking to the IT / Design sector. In this instance Guru are managing the selection process for this particular Artworker / Technical Artworker campaign on the behalf of our client. We offer a transparent service to both clients and candidates which means that if you pass our initial filtering criteria (based on your CV suitability against our client’s requirements) we will email you with the client’s details and also pass your complete application to the client for consideration. By applying to this role you are granting consent for us to work in this way. One final note, your application will only be used in conjunction with this specific role.