Sorry, this job is no longer available
Creative (Designer + Art Director in one)
We are a challenger marketing agency, obsessed with creating ideas that change behaviour, and we’re looking to recruit a new kind of Creative. You will work in a team of seven, creating brands, campaigns and communications from start to finish; from hundred page websites to single-page direct mails. You will work closely with the Strategy and Brand Management teams to ensure a strategically robust, slickly produced outcome on every project. Our digital department is growing rapidly, so we’re looking for someone with strong digital credentials.
As a Creative you will report directly into a Senior Creative and line manage Junior Creatives and Creative Assistants. We split our creative process into four parts;
The ability to conceive a simple and unique idea that will differentiate a brand and create a platform for creative marketing.
Translating the idea into real world executions that will ultimately change consumer behaviour.
3. Creative direction
Creating a style that can be applied across different media. Direct photographers, illustrators, sound designers, copywriters.
Digital and print
- 3-5 years experience
- Design for digital (web, mobile, email etc)
- An interest in User Experience
- Advanced knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Basic knowledge of After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Experience of working with front-end developers
- High quality scamping and storyboarding
- Working with all types of marketing, including experiential and PR
- The ability to articulate your work, internally and to clients
- Managing a number of projects at once, both your own and ones that you are overseeing
- Passion: love what you do
- Innovation: a desire to create something new and different
- 3D software
- Client interaction