Sorry, this job is no longer available
Media Planning and Buying Manager
- Management of media spend measured through success and statistical analysis.
- Ensuring effective share of voice across relevant media channels by managing process of delivery of campaigns .
- Annual budget agreement - creation of the annual media spend projections for the UK, Ireland and Middle East
- Management of the media team
- Ensure process and resource is in place to deliver effective implementation media inventory in line with business demand
- Ownership of return on investment reporting and tools for media investments
- Equally, deliver the UK and Middle East media strategy through advertising. This involves creation, implementation and execution of all advertising products.
-The ability to carry out commercial negotiations
-Ability to provide insight on potential media partners and analyse their success through different campaigns
-Identify the need for business requirements and commission media planning
-Work closely with both internal and external stakeholders
-The ability to run online marketing programmes
-Project management experience
An established and instantly recognisable brand within the business services industry working across both B2C and B2B markets. A FTSE 250 organisation based in Central London.
£35,000 to £42,000
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13259793
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.