Senior Interactive Developer
You would evaluate and recommend appropriate usage of Rich-UI components and capabilities to enhance the user experience. You would also be responsible for leading key tracks/ teams and mentoring team members in key Interactive technologies. The Senior Interactive Developer also manages clients and represents our expertise and thought leadership in Interactive technologies and applications.
* Provide context and guidance for integration and implementation of Front End Interfaces
* Develop standards compliant mark-up and code for web sites, mobile and tablet applications
* Recommend and Develop framework and code for mobile enabled sites using functionalities like geo locator compatible for iPhone, Android, Blackberry, and Windows devices
* Implement complex Ajax framework to facilitate data exchange and write DOM manipulation scripts
* Integrate Social Media plug-ins and apis like FB, TW, YT, etc.
* Work around development basics like browser security issues, iframe to iframe communication, https requests
* Working knowledge of CMS based environments, not necessary to have full fledged knowledge in this e.g. Stellent, Interwoven, Hybris/Endeca
* Define and parse valid data interchange structures to integrate with back end services
* Produce, re-purpose creative assets using toolsets like Adobe Photoshop/ Illustrator
* Use standard toolsets to develop, validate and test code
* Manage small to medium sized team and resolve issues and dependencies in the team; coach and mentor the team to help deliver to the client expectation
* Execute processes setup for the team by reviewing standards and frameworks for effective integration, track the plan and activities for the team; report next steps to Project Management team
* Maintain leading-edge knowledge in emerging technologies; participate in knowledge sharing and lessons learnt sessions from project experiences
* 4+ years of industry experience
* Strong experience in developing standards compliant, CSS based layouts
* Must dominate at least one of the following libraries: jQuery, Dojo, Ext, script.aculo.us
* Understanding of SEO and accessibility issues and how they relate to development
* Accessibility and 508 compliance a plus
* Good working knowledge of the Adobe suite of products
* Strong graphics manipulation/optimization skills using Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
* Strong organizational and estimation skills
* Heroic get-it-done attitude, a team player and good communicator
* Ability to thrive under tight deadlines and manage time efficiently
* Effectively allocate work to junior team members
* Experience working on large branded websites a plus
* Experience working with CMS, Portal technologies, and/or backend frameworks (Java, .NET) a plus
* Frequent travel may be required
Bachelor's degree required
All candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role.