Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
iCrossing is looking for a bright, enthusiastic individual to join its Project Management team. We design and build search, social and creative digital strategies for some of the world’s biggest brands, including The Coca-Cola Company, LG Electronics and Virgin. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has experience of working in the project management sector to move into one of the world’s largest Digital Marketing Agencies.
Working within the iCrossing Programme team, you’ll receive support from your immediate colleagues and broader iCrossing crew.
• Ownership and full project management of client facing projects ensuring successful delivery against scope, quality and timescales
• Achieve client objectives regarding scope, quality and timing whilst protecting the project budget
• Manage day to day operational aspects of project and scope, including change control where necessary
• Effectively manage project risk and issues through mitigation planning
• Monitor and report on schedule and cost, margins and profitability
• Effectively apply appropriate project management methodology to work with maximum effectiveness for internal teams and the client
• Gather requirements to develop detailed project plans and project estimations to task level
• Monitor project pipeline and contribute recommendations for required assets and resources
• Proactively identify upcoming conflicts and resource gaps
• Serve as primary interface with Client on project planning and management
• Serve as primary interface between requests and partner/outside project managers.
• Relay timing/costs as needed to key stakeholders.
• Management and documentation of project kick-off meetings (internal and external)
• Contribute to development of and then manage ongoing project timelines
• Monitoring and maintaining internal and external milestones
• Change request management and validation
• Facilitation of project meetings both internal and external
• Review of all project deliverables for quality and accuracy
• Tracking of features and requirements for design and development
• Maintenance of project documentation
• Communication of project status to internal and external stakeholders
• Identification and communication of project risks and assumption
• Keep senior management informed of the day-to-day activity, of any conflicts, delays, or any other unusual situations that may affect success of the overall project
• Work with colleagues and management to develop and improve operational efficiencies.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Project resource planning and management
• A recognized project management qualification e.g. PRINCE II or alternative
• Familiarity with Microsoft project
• Understanding of digital marketing, technology or media
• Advanced communication and management skills
• Strong client facing skills
• Proven commercial experience in managing projects with digital marketing
About iCrossing UK Ltd
Guided by insights. Driven by passion. Measured by results. iCrossing UK is a digital marketing agency specialising in data driven strategies to build connected brands.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Project Management Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Project Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Project Management Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Project Management Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)