Digital Planner / Buyer
Do you love innovative digital marketing environments? Would you like to help some of the world’s biggest companies bring their brands to life within the online environment?
iCrossing seeks an enthusiastic and confident individual with a good understanding of the online marketing industry to work in our rapidly growing Display team. You will have experience working in digital media buying and be looking to break out of the mould of traditional online media planner/buyer roles. As data becomes ever important in display planning, you will use this insight to build award-winning campaigns and push the boundaries of what’s expected from display. You will be comfortable discussing advertising strategy with our clients, analysing and researching the target audience's character, advising the creative team and clients about the most effective media combinations and presenting media proposals.
Paid Media buying involves obtaining the best advertising rates, adjusting media schedules in response to the latest audience figures, managing budgets and monitoring and updating clients on the effectiveness of campaigns.
This role reports to the Senior Display Planner/Buyer.
• To proactively plan, manage and execute Display campaigns from the point of brief
• Understand the importance of establishing a strong campaign strategy
• Integrate media elements with wider online strategy
• Manage the media plan and budget
• Build and nurture media partner relationships
• Ensure the best media rates for our clients
• Keep up-to-date with industry innovation and share knowledge with clients and throughout the business
• Implement innovative tracking solutions through platforms such as DFA, Tagman and Google Analytics
• Deliver results in line with Client Objectives and KPI’s
• Ability to compose professionally constructed documents using MS Office
• Assist the new business team by providing relevant market research, display industry insight and media plans for proposals
• Expand Display revenue and offering for iCrossing through new and existing clients
• Maintain accurate/accessible and organised documentation within relevant timeframes
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Proven experience in the current Display media market with a good understanding of RTB and Demand Side Platforms
• Excellent communication skills, building strong relationships with publishers, clients as well as internal teams
• Excellent organisational skills, ability to use own initiative
• Good knowledge of ad server tools e.g. DFA
• A love of data and insight
• Ability to analyse results, identify and give reason for variance from goals
• Ability to work autonomously to achieve and deliver in excess of targets
• Client facing experience
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel & working with complex data sets
ABOUT ICROSSING UK
iCrossing UK is a digital marketing agency specializing in data driven strategies to build connected brands and create great experiences.
The company blends best-in-class digital marketing services — including paid media, search engine optimization, creative, Web development, social media, UX, research and analytics — to create integrated digital marketing programs that engage consumers and drive ROI.
iCrossing UK’s client base includes such recognized brands as The Coca-Cola Company, LG Electronics, The LEGO Group, Virgin Atlantic and John Lewis.
iCrossing UK is part of iCrossing, one of the world’s largest digital marketing agencies, which employs over 850 staff in 19 offices around the globe, including 150 staff based at UK offices in London, Manchester and Brighton.
iCrossing is a unit of Hearst Corporation, one of the nation's largest diversified media companies.
About iCrossing UK Ltd
Guided by insights. Driven by passion. Measured by results. iCrossing UK is a digital marketing agency specialising in data driven strategies to build connected brands.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Media Planning / Buying Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Media Planning / Buying Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Media Planning / Buying Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Media Planning / Buying Media Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Media Planning / Buying Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)