Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Search & Biddable Media Strategist
Up to £32k
Named as Media Agency of the Year 2011 by both Campaign and Marketing magazines, this is a media and communications agency that has been built on a culture of thought leadership, creativity and innovation. At the core is a strong belief that great media ideas matter and a commitment to lead the industry with thought provoking opinion and pioneering thinking.
Pioneering is their guiding principle. Put simply, it's about their people looking to find a better way. People who recognise that the same old paths create the same kind of results. People who instinctively want to go the extra mile to seek out improvements. From its inception, this agency has always been one of the UK's most forward-thinking media agencies, renowned for challenging convention, breaking new ground in communications thinking and ultimately looking to find a better way in everything they do.
SENIOR SEARCH STRATEGIST
* The role will involve leading Search and Biddable Media strategy for key agency search accounts with an opportunity to work closely with the SEO team on projects across your client base
* Managing all areas of auction based media including content networks, Facebook, shopping engines, display retargeting, and YouTube
* Owning senior client, agency and media partner relationships
* Report back both internally and externally on progress as well as highlighting new opportunities for clients across all areas of Search and Biddable Media
* Supporting and mentoring one Search Strategist, providing planning and strategic support, as well as overseeing team training and development
* Supporting on new business and product & service development
* New and innovative solutions will be delivered for our clients and you will be expected to keep abreast of new search opportunities and search & real time best practice
SENIOR SEARCH STRATEGIST
* The Senior Search Strategist candidate is likely to have 18 months to 2 years search marketing experience within a client facing role
* Great client experience is essential together with strong search planning skills and a general love of the internet and search in particular.
* You will have a natural interest in all online marketing solutions particularly SEO, Display & Affiliates along with a detailed understanding of tracking systems.
* Understanding of the search landscape is an incredibly creative and exciting environment and wants to deliver cutting edge solutions for their clients
Working at this agency means:
* a bespoke training programme developed just for you including:
o Full PPC and SEO training programme, Media skills development, ETNA training, plus many more
* breakfast on the company every day
* 27 days holiday (3 of these must be set aside for Christmas closing)
* events organised by the social committee
* subsidised drinks in the company bar
* employee of the month award
* a "buddy" system on joining
Apply for this role today by sending me your CV via this website. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly on:
Team Manager - Digital Marketing @ PFJ
0207 612 3892 / 07730 526 788
We have a variety of search/digital roles on at present (£26k-£100k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Please check out my profile on LinkedIn: Search for Gemma McGeary