Online Agency Sales Manager
A leading consumer media company who have a strong name in the advertising sales market place with great expansion opportunities are looking for a charismatic Online Agency Sales Manager to join their friendly sales team in their London office.
They are media owners who own their own inventory and proprietary as well as 3rd party technology and exclusively accessed data. They have the added benefit of being able to be involved in all things creative as they are the publisher.
Their attractive office is complete with an eye catching waterfall and has the fun factor features which include a pick n mix selection in their cafe.
* Proactive in seeing opportunities to liaise with planners and buyers in key Media agencies to strategically generate revenue.
* As an Online Agency Sales Manager be strong in negotiating with buyers for the company to receive the best return on their investment.
* You will be responsible for developing the agency patch.
* Manage and grow an active sales pipeline to ensure that all team targets are met.
* Advise clients and create brand loyalty.
* Have a full understanding of the Online agency sales cycle, being able to identify its USP's in the marketplace.
* You must have strong digital advertising sales experience having sold Display, Video or Mobile solutions.
* Be a driven, focused Online Agency Sales Manager with a boundless desire to succeed.
* Minimum of 2 years' experience in digital sales.
* A Proven record of meeting key performance indicators and revenue sales targets.
If you have experience in Online Agency Sales and you would like to apply for this role then please send you cv to email@example.com or call Nadine on 07415907200.
More jobs like this
- Consultant Digital Sales Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Consultant Digital Sales Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Consultant Digital Sales Media Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Consultant Digital Sales Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Consultant Digital Sales Media Owner jobs in London (Central)