Sorry, this job is no longer available
Group Brand Manager, Youth Travel
They are looking for a creative and strategic brand communications superstar to help them with their quest - spread love for the brand, and motivate customers to add their story to the 1 million+ who have travelled with them over the years.
This is a global role, so is highly visible within the global organisation with a focus across all key markets (US, Canada, UK, Australia).
What they are looking for...
- Killer creative will get your blood pumping.
- You`ll get excited by working with amazing agency types (and know how to get the best out of them) as well as with in-house teams of creative people.
- You will see the world through digital eyes, but still have solid experience with all facets of building a strong brand.
- You will know how to build strong emotional connections with youth audiences - cutting edge, and not afraid to take risks.
- Working with the central marketing team to set and implement the overarching global marketing strategy for the business.
- Development of the brand and product propositions, including integrated messaging strategies. Working with both global and regional teams to ensure integration throughout all activity.
- Creative development of integrated campaigns in conjunction with both agencies and in-house teams, with a strong bias towards digital and social media activity.
- Managing the conception and creation of killer content, including photo and video production with both our in-house video team and agency partners.
- Working closely with the digital team to ensure integration of marketing initiatives.
- Identifying brand partnerships to drive marketing and communications objectives.
- Leading global consumer research activity, working with external agencies and internal teams.
- Acting as guardian for visual and brand identity.
- Working with their international offices to deliver on global and regional marketing initiatives
- Involvement with on-going loyalty and lifestyle marketing programs.
- Involvement in the development of key marketing collateral, including the website and brochure.
- Involvement in the on-going development of their Corporate Social Responsibility program.
- Creative involvement in internal communications campaigns to engage the team globally.
Required skills and experience:
- Bags of creativity, and the ability to come up with innovative and compelling ways to make young people love the brand.
- An entrepreneurial (almost Branson-esque) approach to marketing - that fine balance between creative genius and commercial hustler.
- Experience in developing brand messaging that works on both an emotional and rational level, preferably in a global environment.
- The ability to think strategically and coordinate strategy across a number of mediums.
- Deep understanding of the digital market and technologies, and how to leverage them in an innovative and engaging way - not your run-of-the-mill digital activity.
- You`ll have supreme agency management skills, and be adept at getting the most from agency relationships.
- You`ll also have experience with in-house creative production, with an excellent grasp of how to communicate with, and influence, the youth market.
- Strong commercial acumen and excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- An energetic and enthusiastic attitude, with the ability to drive projects on your own initiative. You`ll be committed to getting maximum value from every communications opportunity.
- Two gold stars if you have a youth marketing background, one if you come from travel.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- International travel will be required.
If this sounds like the role for you, please contact Rachel Hawker ASAP!!
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.