Digital Project Manager
My client, a full-service marketing communications agency in Manchester City Centre, are on the lookout for an experienced Digital Project Manager to join their growing digital team.
This multi-award winning agency specialises in providing strategic on and offline solutions for a host of different clients within the B2B and B2C spheres. Having a broad service offering, the team are fully versed in all areas of Advertising and Marketing, and the high-quality approach and service that they provide has been consistently recognised among experts in the industry. This role would be perfect for someone who is looking to work in a reputable, hard working and above all, friendly agency, where they will be able to add a growing list of blue-chip clients to their portfolio.
I am looking for someone to manage and report the website, mobile, email and other digital projects associated with this agency's clients, as well as adhering to time, cost and quality benchmarks. You will be required to produce appropriate documentation in support of digital projects including plans, risk and issue logs. requirements specification and budgets. In keeping with this agency's approach, we are looking for someone highly strategic, who is able to manage people and work well within a team. A Prince 2 qualification would be highly advantageous, although familiarity with scrum development methodology and exposure to various CMS's would be desirable.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, or if you wish to find out more - apply now or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Technical / Development Agency jobs in Greater Manchester
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Technical / Development Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in Greater Manchester
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Technical / Development Digital Agency jobs in Greater Manchester
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Technical / Development Integrated Agency jobs in Greater Manchester
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Technical / Development Marketing Agency jobs in Greater Manchester