Mid-weight Digital Campaign Manager
If you currently have a 2 to 3 years experience of client-side or within a small to mid size Agency, this role could be pefect to leapfrog your career to the next level. As a Mid-Weight Digital Campaign Manager project Manager you will be working on a well known automobile client. Your role will be to one of the first lines of contact for the client and Stakeholders in the life-cycle of a Project. You will help deliver the best branded interactive to market and the client's customers.
- Develop & maintain a strong relationship with the client and consistently strive to exceed their expectations.
- Attend Client and Third Party Meetings if required
- Understand your client's business and the way the client works
- Take and document Client brief instructions
- Implement project schedules ensuring all activity is completed to the agreed deadlines
- Produce and communicate Client Status updates
- Develop and continue a good understanding of the clients brand
- Manage client expectations
- Communicate regularly with the client regarding work in progress
- Offer regular support to the account group
- Support team members and developers in the pursuit of delivering the highest standard of service to the client
- Ensure all third party suppliers are kept in the loop at all times
- Manage Client and Team to ensure that you can predict/plan upcoming resource requirements.
- Gain trust, authority and respect from the client at all times
- Trouble shoot day-to-day issues from both the account team, developers and client
Commercial & Administration
- Involvement in business planning: manage the budget of the team; costs and expenditure
- Attend weekly meetings with the team to update on ongoing workload including department WIP's (production, studio, design, development teams)
- Challenge current ways of working/processes to work more efficiently and effectively
- Ensure briefing process is adequately followed; ensuring accurate and comprehensive information is being provided on all briefs to studio/design/developers.
- Ensure all late briefs or requirements are discussed with all relevant team members before promising the client anything
- Drive sign off and ensure all sign off procedures are rigorously adhered to on
- Ensure all client/internal meetings are followed up with relevant reports and paperwork
- Maintain the invoice tracker in CMD and update the client about all costs and invoice jobs promptly. Drive invoice to meet the deadline, and where possible do this more regularly than once a month.
- Ensure jobs invoiced are as close to Job Manager recommended billing as possible
- Attend all relevant meetings including with the client and internally
- Be punctual to all meetings
- Be proactive with day-to-day account decisions
- Maintain composure under pressure
- Take full accountability for the team to ensure that deadlines are met and that implementation is to a high standard
- Care about all costs - become commercially aware - and highlight any costing errors immediately to the Board
- Accurately quote all jobs and keep the client update regularly with any additional costs
Please send your details to email@example.com or call me on 0203 056 7597
About Gemini Search
A truly focused recruitment business based in London’s West End, Gemini Search is part of Hamilton Bradshaw