This agency is one of the few, true direct marketing agencies capable of creating impactful and fully integrated campaigns across both online and offline channels for their very exciting client list. Due to yet another new business win, an opportunity has arisen for an experience Data Analyst to join the team.
After winning a pitch with a well-known charity, you will join the team of data experts to support the agency in delivering on the clients data needs.
You will be someone who:
- has proven data analyst experience of working with large data sets, different analytical and segmentation techniques, strong data manipulation skills, excellent attention to detail and can develop confidence in analysis
- has the ability to work in a methodical way to deliver results
- has the ability to challenge the brief to ensure the right analysis is being done
- can be proactive but can stay focused on the client brief
- has the ability to work autonomously
- has excellent communication skills
- is experienced in SPSS, Excel (essential)
- is experienced in using Alterian (beneficial but not essential)
You will also be:
- confident, approachable, friendly and someone who enjoys an informal yet professional and rigorous working environment
- assertive and confident in your dealing with Clients whilst demonstrating understanding of their business needs and objectives
- passionate about data but down to earth with the ability to make data fun!
For details of more roles like this please do bookmark this page or visit our website and click on my jobs listings page: http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/susanjobs