Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior E-Commerce Web Designer
- Establish the purpose of the website based upon its target audience.
- Identify the type of content the site will host.
- Determine any functionality that the site must support.
- Give guidance on layout, colours and styles.
- Test the website and identify any technical problems.
- Keeping up to date with advances in computer technology, the internet, troubleshooting and problem solving and how this affects the business environment.
- Design, develop, test and deliver web sites, applications and components.
- Enhancements to the websites that will be required on an on-going basis.
- Using best practices and design methods to ensure the success of the brands.
- Having flexibility, adaptability and the ability to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments, while delivering quality work by tight deadlines.
- Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and to a high quality.
- Effectively design in a clean, well structured, easily maintainable format.
- Utilises wireframes and graphic pre-designs where appropriate.
- Demonstrates creative, technical and analytical skills.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments.
- Research good design and practise for a e-commerce website.
- HTML / XHTML
- Sass framework for MVC
- Image optimisation
- Multiple browser testing/capability
- Knowledge of photoshop, dreamweaver etc
- Understanding of how websites interact with CMS and other external rules/content sources
- Web standards compliance
- Understanding of SEO requirements and how they impact design.
If you feel that you have the required experience and are looking to embark on a great new journey, please send me your CV ASAP.
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.