Sorry, this job is no longer available
Social CRM Manager
One of the UK`s leading organisations in the leisure industry is currently looking for a Social CRM Manager to join their busy in-house sales and marketing team.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, the role will involve leading the social and CRM strategies to acquire and retain customers whilst driving revenue growth.
Key responsibilities will include...
- Managing and evolving the on-going offline and online CRM services to drive delivery of new products, services and communications
- Managing key relationships with external agencies
- Develop and manage a cross channel and multi touch point programme to develop relationships with identified high valued guests and prospects
- Working with the Online Customer Experience team to plan and develop the social media and CRM tools in use with website as well as taking ownership for the social and CRM roadmaps
- Monitoring trends in online community tools, relevant CRM and social applications, competition and be aware of market changes
- Working with other teams within in the business to ensure integrated marketing campaigns are delivered effectively.
The ideal candidate will be degree-educated with previous experience leading and managing Direct Marketing/CRM and Social media strategies, ideally within the leisure industry. Experience using data, customer segmentation, analytics and monitoring tools. You will also be experienced in complex segmentation, data-mining and cross channel contact management.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with strong online and web development experience to join a highly-renowned, household name brand and work on some key online projects.
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.