SEO Account Manager
The client is a top Digital Media agency which are growing year on year within their SEO team. The role is for an SEO Account Manager who has experience on agency side and is based in London. They will be working on two of the agencies biggest clients.
You will be:
- Developing, and implementing SEO strategies to improve performance in natural search
- Making pragmatic site optimisation recommendations, ensuring their implementation and evaluating the business benefit
- Work alongside the outreach/content teams to identify content to be created and distributed to improve visibility
- Building authority and trust with clients to develop strong relationships
- Increasing the awareness and understanding of SEO within client’s organisations outside of the main points of contact
- Identifying SEO opportunities for clients to grow their business that may fall outside of existing retainers
- Supporting wider new business
You will have:
- A proven track record of delivering excellent results through natural search
- At least two years’ experience working agency side
- Excellent knowledge of technical SEO optimisation, but also content and linkbuilding
- (Ideally) Experience of using industry tools such as Link Research Tools, Searchmetrics, Hitwise etc.
- A good understanding of how HTML, CSS and server side languages work
- A commercial mind
- Exceptionally passionate about SEO and interested other media channels
- Progressive and wanting to achieve results through content driven initiatives
- Always challenging status quo and concerned for what actually works
- Confident internally and externally to the agency
- Keen to learn and develop further
- Approachable and sociable
Please apply now!
Our brilliant team of consultants have years of experience under their belts and know the industry inside out. We know that every opportunity and every candidate is different.