Head of Digital Product and Strategy
You will be totally customer focused in your approach and will combine this with considerable energy and an entrepreneurial approach which will have seen you continually break new and exciting ground. You will be totally responsible for delivering the experience roadmap to get the company to the relevant point and will do this through your hands on approach developing the product management function to deliver it. Although the objective of this role is extremely clear, the journey they take to get there will take many forms and iterations. This is what makes the role so exciting. You will have the ability and freedom to make your mark on the community of colleagues, customers, sellers and brands, and to create a team in your own image. You will also be involved in building amazing experiences for the community all over the world, on all kinds of screens.
The trade-off is being able to handle an ever changing, dynamic environment and to be hands on when the moment requires it.
Applicants must have extensive knowledge of defining and building customer facing Products and being able to prove success of this.
• Deeply understand the companies DNA, the Customer and how to fulfil both of their ambitions for the companies experience.
• Define the Experience roadmap
• Set, own and prioritise the roadmap
• Spread the strategy & roadmap across the business, engaging all teams to work together for the customer
• Work closely with Customer Intelligence and Engineering teams to continuously build, test, measure & deploy.
• Build and manage a team of Product Managers & Strategists
• Stay close to new product innovations & opportunities out in the market
Skills and experience you will need:
• Strategic of mind; able to rise above the day-to-day and think deeply about customers and their digital experience, seeing the world through their eyes
• Real passion for how 20-somethings and tomorrow’s 20-somethings use technology to enrich their lives
• Experienced Product Manager with experience of working in a similar role in a company that is known for innovation and always strives to be above the competition in terms of site development and customer experience.
• Proven Leader
• Organised yet Impulsive
• Analytical yet Instinctive
• Creative yet Technical
• Customer obsessed
• Can-Do attitude
• Confident in the right measure
- 02 January 2013
- 02 February 2013
- Client Side / In-house, Automotive, Charity, Consumer Goods, Electronics, Entertainment / Leisure / Sport, Fashion & Clothing, Food & drink, Household, Luxury Goods, Media Owner, Beauty / Cosmetics, Travel & Tourism, Gaming
- Account / Strategic Planning, Brand Management, Campaign Management, Category Management, Channel Marketing, Communications, E-Commerce, Marketing, Mobile, Product Management, Technical / Development, Trade / Customer Marketing
- Full Time
- Contract Type
More jobs like this
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Retail Trade / Customer Marketing Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Retail Trade / Customer Marketing Automotive jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Retail Trade / Customer Marketing Charity jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Retail Trade / Customer Marketing Consumer Goods jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Retail Trade / Customer Marketing Electronics jobs in London (Central)