Sorry, this job is no longer available
Head of Brand
Head of Brand
London, Angel Head Office
Part-time, 25 hours per week
Are you an experienced Brand Specialist who can help us beat Cancer?
- Lead the UK’s No.1 charity brand into the next decade of success
- Optimise the new brand framework and identity across the charity
- Embed brand-led thinking to all internal and external strategies and initiatives
- Influence stakeholders and teams to adopt the brand strategy
- Set and implement the brand architecture model
- Lead our brand development to help us beat cancer sooner.
At Cancer Research UK, we are a collective force, leading pioneering life-saving research in the relentless fight against all cancer. Each day, creating more tomorrows. We believe in our vision: to bring forward the day when all cancers are cured. It’s big and audacious, but we have a plan of attack and day by day, we are breaking down cancer. This is what gets us up in the morning and unites us.
With our refreshed new brand launched, we now have the opportunity to concentrate on embedding, developing and growing our brand. With an established team of brand experts to work with, you will bring an influential charismatic leadership style that will raise the profile of the importance of our brand, and drive Cancer Research UK into the next decade of success.
- Join us to help save millions of lives through your:
- Solid experience of growing and developing brand strategy, brand architecture and management, digital and offline marketing, and brand measurement techniques
- Commercial brand background in consumer goods
- Proven leader of a proactive, creative, and highly regarded team
- Experience in budgeting, project management and financial management will be a strength, however key to success will be your ‘Can do’ attitude and advanced communications skills used to negotiate, persuade and influence others, presenting arguments on complex issues and reaching an agreement.
Our passion, determination and ambition lead us to set ourselves more and more challenging targets, which means you’ll be constantly striving to ensure we are optimising our brand and driving value. If you can do all this and more, you’ll enjoy a great career as we work hard to beat cancer – together.
How to Apply
All applications should be made via the Cancer Research UK careers website, where you’ll need to create a profile before you can submit an application. Our online application process also involves attaching your CV and Covering letter which should outline your interest in applying for the role, explain how you meet the set criteria and include details of your salary expectations and notice period
Closing date: 16th January 2013.
Interview date: 22nd January 2013.
For further information and to apply online please click on the "Apply Now" button