Are you looking to escape the awful English weather and swap it for sun and a tax free salary? Of course you do, who wouldn't . Well here is your chance if you are an senior account executive or a junior account manager, we are looking for a fantastic agency that are really doing well in the middle east. Based in three countries in region and growing fast. They are an integrated agency and they require a specific person with a great can do attitude.
• Currently an Account Executive or Junior Account Manager
• Good general education
• At least two year's agency experience in a good integrated agency in UK, Europe or another developed market (if from UK, then she/he needs to demonstrate some international knowledge/perspective like extensive travel, gap year, etc. — we don't want someone who thinks we all ride camels here and will take too long to adjust
• Strong integrated skills: our focus is PR, experiential branding and digital; with some collateral and advertising, corporate films, ...
• Personality that can sell us a company; and can help guide the work; and can work collaboratively with our clients who have a wide range of competencies from nought to a lot...
• Needs to fit in with a Jordanian, Iranian, Indian, Sri Lankan, Pakistani, Philippine, Kenyan, Polish, Swedish, British mash-up of people at in the agency and in the region
• Will assist a competent Senior Account Manager one or max two days a week in Abu Dhabi on a large tourism/real-estate account and will fill for him when he is away
• Main focus is based in Dubai and managing some existing business and a good deal of new business that spans Dubai and Abu Dhabi, and helping pitches in Oman and Qatar
• Our clients are in tourism, healthcare, food, financial, energy, museums, airlines, government, charity, metals industry, ports, ... we currently have international projects in Japan, UK, Tunisia, USA, Russia, ...
• Package is 22 working days annual leave with price of return air fare to home airport annually, plus another 7 working days discretionary leave (so around 6 weeks total); annual gym membership reimbursement at Fitness First or Gold's Gym; dental and medical cover worldwide excl. North America; salary is US$ 3,000 - 3,500 and fully tax free
• First interview in the UK; we will pay return travel and accommodation to the second interview in Dubai and all visa fees and travel to here once appointed
• We can offer help with finding accommodation and will provide something for the first 2 to 3 weeks when she/he starts
• Start date ASAP in Q1
• Career path at the agency is practically unlimited as we are expanding and can offer great personal growth potential in Dubai or another office