Senior Account Manager - B2B / Channel Marketing
My client is a specialist IT marketing agency in South Buckinghamshire and they are looking for a senior account manager to work on a global IT account.
As senior account manager you will be expected to manage all client campaigns on brief, on time and on budget and deliver excellent customer service. Also to take a lead role in the management and development of clients and support the AD in business processes and in mentoring the AMs.
Your key responsiblilty is to ensure work is completed accurately, efficiently and effectively – on brief, on time and on budget and you will have fantastic attention to detail across all work – both client facing and internal
Your current experience will enable you to deliver excellent customer service and understand the client – their business, products, objectives, marketing ideas and creative likes and dislikes.
As Senior Account Manager you will have experience of Channel marketing for IT clients so that you can understand different marketing activities, when to use each one and how to optimise each activity. you will be required to write and present campaign proposals to clients. You will also be proactive to develop client busines and be able to identify opportunities for additional services that we could provide to the client and work with the Account Director to deliver them.
The skills you arequire are:
· Strong organisation and time management skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Project management skills
· Ability to multi-task
· Recent experience of digital marketing tactics
· Communication – listening, understanding, questioning
· Ability to build relationships with clients
· Marketing background, ideally technology/channel
· Understand marketing services & production/development processes – design, digital, print
• Experience of delegation and of managing and developing other team members
• Be a team player