Marketing, PR and Digital Content Manager
Bray Leino has a reputation for creating highly successful integrated marketing campaigns for Clients who are looking to take advantage of the changing world we all live, work and play in. Bray Leino is increasingly attracting and winning large new business accounts, in the past 12 months we have won over £5M - the entire Aviva b2b marketing account, Unite, Brittany Ferries and Grants to name but a few, from referrals who recognise the unique value of a single Agency with over 400 highly talented creative, strategic and marketing professionals in PR, Advertising, Media, Digital, Events, Brand Content and Brand Strategy.
Building on our success, we are now looking for a Marketing, PR and Digital Content Manager to capitalise on this year and increase our broker / Client awareness of our brand proposition and differentiator – to steal a march on change.
The role will be the instigator and focal point of all reputation / profile / marketing activity and support the new business team by:
- Developing, managing and delivering a planned programme of profile-raising communication to meet defined profile-raising and positioning objectives
- Telling the Bray Leino story/proposition in an engaging, interesting and stimulating way to target media/introducers/influencer groups and associations using a range of techniques and channels including news, features, video interviews, webinars, social media, events, speaker engagements, newsletters and sponsorship
- Creating impact and cut-through through collaboration with a broad cross selection of people across Bray Leino as well as building strong relationships with media partners, membership / associations and bloggers all of whom are integral to our success
- The role is primarily based in Bristol, but it will be necessary to travel to our Filleigh office each month as well as attending media briefings in London and speaker engagements/events in different locations as required
Planning and management:
- Develop, manage and deliver a planned communications programme for the year with defined targets and success criteria.
- Deliver monthly report on progress to the Group Leadership Team, with a monthly ‘round-up’ of coverage highlights produced for Yammer.
- Regularly meet/communicate with and update ‘delivery partners’ across the business on requirements, expectations and future needs.
- Attend monthly meetings to report on progress and identify any new areas requiring support.
- The Profile Raising Manager will manage the PA allocated to support – providing clear guidance on requirements, timescales and delivery expectations.
- Identify and develop news stories and feature/comment/by-lined articles.
- Update, maintain and manage the media and influencer target database.
- Maximise the opportunities afforded by quality content to drive web traffic.
- Develop a bank of ‘internal experts’ across the business to present our expertise and insight.
- Seek opportunities to place ‘topical comment’ from experts based on latest industry trends and Ensure that the Bray Leino website is exciting, engaging, up to date and relevant.
- Identify and manage opportunities for speaker engagements
- Identify and manage a programme of Bray Leino-hosted
- Develop a bank of cross-business case studies
- Manage the Bray Leino brand profile on all intermediary and relevant industry websites
- Develop a range of selected marketing collateral to support key initiatives.
- Manage the development of a quarterly printed and digital newsletter for clients, intermediaries and prospects
- Manage Bray Leino’s social media presence
- Manage development of corporate asset bank
- Manage media training requirements for senior team
Skills and Experience
- Great communication and interpersonal skills – an ability to encourage active engagement with the profile raising opportunity across the business is a must – ensuring that everyone recognises the value and importance of profile raising to the business as a whole as well as their own role in delivering our profile raising success
- Strong interview and writing skills – ability to interview and write engaging copy in a variety of styles on behalf of assigned experts across the business to meet both Bray Leino positioning objectives and media target requirements
- A passion for creativity and an ability to embrace the new
- Ability to work with minimal guidance and focus on results delivery
- Social Media experience – understanding of the role and opportunities afforded as well as channels to use including understanding of SEO to optimise our content on our website and elsewhere
- Tenacious and resilient
- Dynamic and proactive – this is an important role and demands an individual who can take control and take responsibility
For further information and to apply online please click on the "Apply Now" button
About Bray Leino
We are a UK top 20 integrated communications group with businesses spanning advertising, digital, 3D, media, direct response & more. We operate in London, Filleigh, Bristol, Chester and Edinburgh, serving a wide range of national & international clients.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Public Relations Agency jobs in Bristol
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Public Relations Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in Bristol
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Public Relations Digital Agency jobs in Bristol
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Public Relations Integrated Agency jobs in Bristol
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Public Relations PR Agency jobs in Bristol